Summer Reading Opportunities
Media Center Procedures:
Our hours: 7:30 am until 2:00 pm M, T, Th, F
7:30 am until 1:00 pm W
Each student may check out two items.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- There are book marks available at the Circulation Desk showing the due date. .
Students are responsible for damaged or lost books.
A library book may be placed on hold by using Destiny and your book will be delivered to your Language Arts class.
A book may be renewed as long as it is not on hold for another student.
- Request an Instructional Material Review
- How to Search Our School's Library Media Materials
- Parent Choice Library Book Restriction Form
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.