News and Events
August 10 6th grade KICKOFF . An evening for rising 6th grade and new-to-Landrum parents . 5-8 PM. Trasca Restaurant, Ponte Vedra Get info. Get involved. Get your back-to-school checklist started!
Stop by and hear more about the upcoming school year, meet Landrum faculty and staff, stock up on Spirit Wear and much more! WELCOME to our Den!
August 16 Students Report to Class
Sept. 6 Labor Day
Texas Instruments TI-30Xa
Scientific Calculators will be part of the statewide assessments for all 7th and 8th grade math courses. This is an example of the calculator that will be allowed on the FSA test (2019/2020). Other calculators will not be permitted. Cost is about $10. Students are expected to have their own TI-30Xa calculator in class daily.
Landrum has recently begun a pilot program with the Schoology learning management system. Schoology is a secure online program that serves as a central hub for learning. Teachers can create, manage and share information and resources with their students. Students using Schoology can get class assignments, link to readings and guides selected by their teacher, collaborate with classmates, take tests and quizzes, and work on self-paced learning activities. Here at Landrum, all teachers will be posting Daily Board Agendas (DBAs) to ensure all students and parents know what is being taught in the classroom. Parents and students are given login information.
Start Time: 7:30
Wednesday Dismissal: 12:50
Home Access Center (eSchool Plus+) allows parents to view their child’s educational information via a secure, password protected website. Eschool contains vital class information to help students including dates and details of upcoming assignments, projects and test dates. Eschool allows teachers to post files like worksheets, PowerPoints or text files containing important class information. Students will find the information just as important as parents.
HAC information contact Ms. Page [email protected]
Cell phones must be turned off and put away while on campus. Text messages are strictly prohibited. Landrum Middle School will not investigate nor be held responsible for missing or damaged phones. Violation of this policy is considered defiance and could lead to suspension.
- 2021_22 Rising 6th Grade Elective Course Offering Description Sheet
- 2021-22 Rising 7th Grade Elective Course Offering Description Sheet
- 2021_22 Rising 8th Grade Electives Course Offering Description Sheet with intermediate spanish
- 2020 2021 Rising 6th Grade Elective Course Offering Description Sheet
- 2020 2021 Rising 7th Grade Electives Course Offering Description Sheet
- 2020-2021 Rising 8th Grade Electives Course Offering Description Sheet
- Grade Electives Course Offering Description Sheet
- Clinic Forms
- Student Volunteer Hours
- Student / Parent Participation Form
- Early Return from Quarantine Process Feb 2021
- Close Contact Quarantine FAQ
- Economic Security Report Summary
- MS-HS Choice Required Notification 2020-2021
- Mental Health & Wellness
- ESE Newsletter Parents as Partners Spring 2020
- Instructional Materials Adoption Announcement
- Program-of-Choice Showcase 2020
- Service Animal Policy
- Partners in Education
- St. John’s County School District
- School Calendar
- School Access Form (Volunteer Application)
- Parent Resource Guide and Pupil Progression Plan
- Year-at-a-Glance Course Pacing
- District ELL Plan 2016-2019
- Code of Conduct
- Envision Parent Letter
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Ponte Vedra High School, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
School District News
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.
+ Positive + Start Summer Math Program
The St. Johns County School District + Positive + Start Program enables students to practice the prerequisite math skills needed to be successful in the mathematics course in which they are enrolled in the next school year.
Completion of the course will likely give students a positive start in math.
ESE Parent Advisory Meetings
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.